Audio Recorder for Mac is a powerful yet easy-to-use audio recording Mac app. With this Mac audio recorder, you can record audio from Mac applications like Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Skype, iChat, iTunes, VLC, QuickTime, FaceTime, record audio from YouTube, Vimeo, Pandora, Lastfm, GrooveShark, iTunes Radio, and grab audio from Mic and CD player.
Product: Audio Recorder for Mac
License: $29.95 to buy for instant download
Platform: Mac OS X 10.6.0 – 10.8.4
Key Features of Audio Recorder for Mac
Record audio on Mac
- Capture audio from any application on your Mac: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Skype, iChat, iTunes, and many others.
- Grab audio clips from your favorite videos on sites such as YouTube and Vimeo on Mac.
- Works seamlessly with online radio sites, including Pandora, Lastfm, GrooveShark, and iTunes Radio.
- Easily record digital phone calls from programs like Skype, iChat, FaceTime, and more.
- Record sound bites from your favorite movies with programs like DVD Player, VLC, QuickTime, and more.
True and accurate reproductions
- Record to all of the most popular audio file formats, including MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK, and OGG format.
- Record at a wide range of sampling rates: anywhere from 8,000 to 96,000 Hz.
- Record sound, voice, music or any other audio on Mac.
Edit audio on Mac
- Cut down your recordings by setting the start and end points.
- Use the editing functions to cut and splice audio clips on your Mac into your own unique track.
- Allow users to assign hotkeys that can be used at any time to start, pause, and stop recordings.