AudioBook Converter for Mac lets you remove DRM from iTunes purchased m4b as well as Audible aa/aax audio books with ease. It converts m4b/aa/aax audiobooks to mp3/m4a/aac/ac3/aiff files for playing on any device you like without any restriction. AudioBook Converter for Mac is compatible with OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, and 10.9 Mavericks.
Product: AudioBook Converter for Mac
License: $29.95 to buy for instant download
Platform: Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.9
Size: 6.8 MB
Key Features of Audiobook Converter for Mac
- Convert the DRM protected m4b and aa/aax files into popular audio formats including MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA.
- Batch convert the entire audiobook collection with one click.
- Allow users to change the codec, bitrate, sample rate, and number of channels.
- Fully preseve all metadata information to the converted MP3 and M4A files.
- Preserve chapter information to the output M4A files.
- Convert files at up to 16X recording speed.
How to Convert iTunes Audiobook M4B to MP3 on Mac?
1. Download and install Audiobook Converter to your Mac
2. Select M4B audiobooks
Run Audiobook Converter on your Mac. Then all audio books in your iTunes library will be shown on the right of the main interface. You can select the audiobooks you want to convert by ticking the option boxes before them. Batch conversion is supported so you can select as many audio books as you like.
3. Select output format
At the bottom of the main interface, you can choose output format and output folder. You can also customize output audio parameters such as output parameters such as codec, btirate, sample rate and channels. By clicking the Options button at the top menu, you can set conversion speed, output filename format, and more as well. There are also options to save metadata and chapter info after conversion.
4. Start to convert
Click the Convert button at the top menu to start converting iTunes audiobooks from M4B to MP3. When the conversion is completed, the output folder will be opened automatically. Then you can feel free to enjoy your audio books anywhere.
Please keep in mind that you are only allowed to convert protected audiobooks for personal use.