Sometimes you may need to crop your video to remove the unwanted or unnecessary information or get rid of the black bars around the video. Or you can may want to change the aspect ratio of your video. In these cases, you need to turn to video cropper software for help. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate comes to the rescue. Apart from all video conversion features, it also provides users with rich video editing functions such as trimming video, cropping video, applying effects, adding watermark, inserting subtitles, and more.
This video demo walks you through the steps to crop your video easily with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
To crop video with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- Launch Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- Load the desired video file
- Click on the “Edit” button
- Choose “Adjust” tab
- Choose the “Crop” option and adjust the cropping frame
- Choose the output format for the resultant cropped video file
- Specify the output folder
- Start the conversion process