Spotify is a digital streaming service that gives access to millions of songs from artists all over the world. Spotify music comes with DRM protection, which prevents you from sharing a copy of the downloaded songs even if you have subscribed to the service.
To enjoy Spotify music without any restriction, you just need a DRM removal to help you remove DRM from Spotify music, convert Spotify music to common audio files and output a copy of the music files to your local computer hard drive.
Please always keep in mind that you are allowed to remove DRM from Spotify music for personal use only.
Spotify Music Converter is an ideal software tool you can utilize to remove DRM from Spotify music and convert Spotify music.
Key features of Spotify Music Converter
- Remove DRM from Spotify music
- Record Spotify music with 100% original quality
- Convert Spotify music to MP3 / AAC / FLAC / WAV
- 5X conversion speed
- Preserve ID tags after conversion
Let’s take a look at how you can convert Spotify music to MP3 with Sidify Music Converter (Mac)
1. Download and install Spotify Music Converter
Spotify Music Converter is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS X
2. Import Spotify music into the converter. Then,select the music that you want to convert and click OK.
3. Select the output format MP3
4. Start to convert Spotify music to MP3