The Microsoft Surface Pro 2 was unveiled on September 23, 2013 and released on October 22, 2013. It maintains a design similar to its original design and has improved hardware specifications than its predecessor (Surface Pro), and improved versions of its kickstand and cover accessories. The 10.6 inches 1920 x 1080 px ClearType HD screen makes Surface Pro 2 an ideal device for watching various HD movies, TV series, music videos, online videos, and more.
However, if you want to play movies purchased from iTunes Store on Surface Pro 2, you will need to remove iTunes DRM first. When you get the iTunes movies DRM removed and converted to plain MP4 files, you can then transfer them to the Surface Pro 2 for playing without restriction.
To remove iTunes DRM and convert iTunes movies to MP4, you only need DRM Media Converter to help you. It processes protected iTunes movies as easily as common video files. You just add them to the program, select the output format you need, and put them onto the conversion queue. Then you will get DRM free output files within minutes.
Here is the link to the guide of converting iTunes video from M4V to MP4:
Transfer Video to Surface Pro 2
To transfer the output video filles to Surface Pro 2:
1. Copy the output video files onto a USB flash drive or memory card.
2. Insert the USB flash drive or memory card into Surface Pro 2.
3. Tap or click the notification that appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap or click Open folder to view files. File Explorer opens.
5. Select the video files you want to add to Surface Pro 2, tap or click Home, and then tap or click Copy to.
6. Select a location.
About iTunes Music and Video
Music in iTunes Store is in the Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) format, which is the MPEG-4-specified successor to MP3. Songs with DRM are encoded at 128 kbit/s. At the January 2009 Macworld Expo, Apple announced that all iTunes music would be made available without DRM, and encoded at the higher-quality rate of 256 kbit/s. However, television episodes, many books, and films are still FairPlay-protected.
You may also like:
- Video Demo: How to Crop Video with Wondershare Video Converter…
- Video Demo: How to Trim Video with Wondershare Video Converter…
- Video Converter Ultimate Supported Input & Output Formats
- How to Rip DVD on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- How to Edit DVD on Mac
- Easily Create Slide Show DVDs with DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe