I’m thinking about getting the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 + Gear, but I want to know if I can get iTunes on it.
I bought a movie on iTunes to play it on my Galaxy Note 3, but when I put it on my phone after purchasing, my Note could not read it? is there any way to convert the movie to mp4?
Since iOS and Android are two different and competing mobile operating systems, obviously there is no way to get iTunes onto any Android phone or tablet. And due to the fact that the movies purchased from iTunes Store are under Apple’s FairPlay DRM copyright protection, you cannot directly transfer them to Galaxy Note 3 for playing. You do need to get them converted to MP4 files first.
However, a common video converter can only process DRM free video files. For iTunes movies and TV shows, it cannot bypass the DRM. The iTunes Video Converter by Tune4Mac is the one that really works for iTunes DRM video. With this tool, you can process iTunes movies and TV shows the same as common video files. You just load iTunes video files to the application, select the output format you need, and hit the Convert button to get the conversion started. The iTunes Video Converter also provides a host of optimized profiles for popular mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Ericsson, Kindle Fire, Google Nexus, HTC, PSP, Xbox, etc.
Convert iTunes Video to MP4 for Galaxy Note 3
To convert iTunes movies and TV shows from M4V to MP4 for playing on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using iTunes Video Converter, simply follow this guide:
Transfer Video to Galaxy Note 3
When you get the output video files, follow the steps below to transfer them to the Galaxy Note 3:
- On the device, select Settings > Wireless and network > USB utilities, and choose the Connect storage to PC option.
- Connect the Galaxy Note 3 to your computer using the micro-USB cable.
- On the screen of the device, select the Connect USB storage option.
- A removable disk will mount to your Mac. You will see it listed on the Desktop.
- Drag and drop the output video files over to the removable disk.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Supported Video and Audio
Codec: H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, VC-1, WMV7, WMV8, Sorenson Spark, MP43, VP8, HEVC
Codec: MP3, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, AMR-NB/WB, Vorbis, FLAC(*), WAV(*) (*) Ultra High Quality Audio (~192KHz, 24 bit) support
About Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is an Android phablet smartphone produced by Samsung Electronics. The Galaxy Note 3 was unveiled during a Samsung press conference at IFA Berlin on September 4, 2013, with its worldwide release beginning later in the month. Serving as a successor to the Galaxy Note II, the Note 3 was designed to have a lighter, more upscale design than previous iterations of the Galaxy series (with a plastic leather backing and faux metallic bezel), and to expand upon the stylus and multitasking-oriented functionality in its software—which includes a new navigation wheel for pen-enabled apps, along with pop-up apps and expanded multi-window functionality. Samsung has sold 5 million units of the Galaxy Note 3 within its first month of sale.
You may also like:
- Video Demo: How to Crop Video with Wondershare Video Converter…
- Video Demo: How to Trim Video with Wondershare Video Converter…
- Video Converter Ultimate Supported Input & Output Formats
- How to Rip DVD on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- How to Edit DVD on Mac
- Easily Create Slide Show DVDs with DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe