Looking for a way to transfer photos taken with your iPhone to an Android phone or tablet without paying any amount of dollars? You may have never thought that you could just use Google+ to get this done.
1. On your iPhone, download the Google+ app from the iTunes App Store.
2. Open Google+ and sign in using your Google account.
3. Select “Auto Backup” for your photos by selecting the menu icon, followed by the gear icon at the top right. Now go to “Camera and Photos”, touch “Auto Backup” and switch it on.
4. Sit back as all your photos are being saved to the cloud.
5. Open the Photos app on your new Android device to see all of your photos from your iPhone or iPad.