To trim a video means to cut a selection off the complete video. Sometimes, we just need part of the video, such as a specific movie scene, the theme music video, the ending of a movie. In these cases, we’d turn to video trimmer software for help. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate comes to the rescue. Apart from all video conversion features, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate also provides users with rich video editing functions such as trimming video, cropping video, applying effects, adding watermark, inserting subtitles, and more.
This video demo walks you through the steps to trim videos with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
Steps to trim video with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
1. Launch Video Converter Ultimate
2. Load the desired video file
3. Choose the “Edit” option to start editing the file
4. Choose the “Trim” tab
5. Choose the output format
6. Specify the output folder
7. Start converting the resultant file to desired output format